Our team advises foreign investors and local enterprises, on investment activities in Vietnam, as well as offshore investment.
We have advised hundreds of companies with investment capital from all over the world, from the stage of investment preparation to issuance of the license and after being licensed in Vietnam.
We also carry out market research activities, prepare investment documents, as well as work with state agencies to obtain offshore investment policy approvals.
LMP Lawyers regularly advises clients as corporates on legal issues related to corporate organization and compliance, which often affect the business activities of clients. Our approach is risk assessment and solution orientation. Our advice cover contract, labor, corporate governance, industry regulations, listing issues, liability, and risks for the board of directors and senior executives, legal aspects for the corporate organization, operation, compliance and various other corporate issues.
- Advised Vietnam Star Automobile (the largest distributor of Mercedes – Benz in Vietnam) on all legal issues related to corporate operation, business, compliance, and other matters. In particular, we advised on investment expansion in provinces and cities in Vietnam.
- Advised Powerwell Holdings Bhd, Malaysia regarding the legal due diligence for its subsidiary in Vietnam for the purpose of its initial public offering on the Bursa Malaysia Stock Exchange.
- Advised A&B Corporation on all legal issues related to the daily business operations and compliance of the company.
- Advised a neuroscience company on restructuring its organization by receiving capital from US investors successfully. The deal has had a positive impact on science, technology, and the AI industry in Vietnam. This is the first neuroscience company in Vietnam to develop a wearable device that detects real-time neural signals to stimulate the brain to improve sleep, concentration, and other cognitive functions.
- Advised a retail company owning a famous supermarket chain in Vietnam on the adjustment of investment capital in the Investment Registration Certificate due to a loan with the parent company in Thailand. We worked closely with the State Bank of Vietnam to issue this loan.
- Advised a Vietnamese education company on offshore investment procedures and supported that company in applying for an Offshore Investment Certificate successfully.
- Advised foreign investors including organizations and individuals to invest in the form of buying shares of shareholders at Galaxy Education.
- Advised and implemented procedures for the investment expansion of Mettler-Toledo in Hanoi and Can Tho.
- Advised Trusting Social on all legal issues related to the company’s operations, business, compliance and other issues.
- Advised T.P.G Investment and Service Joint Stock Company and a group of companies on legal issues related to corporate management, compliance, licensing procedures and M&A.
- Advised and implemented procedures to adjust the operating licenses of more than 100 business locations of the B’s Mart convenience store chain in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Advised Temco (Thailand) and two Japanese investors on the establishment of Ostacom Vietnam in Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh;
- Advised Jiaxing Deyong Textile (China) on the establishment of JDT Vietnam in Binh Duong;
- Advised Kowa Company Ltd., Landswork Corporation (Japan) and Japanese investors on the establishment of Fujimitsu Lenam Vietnam Joint Stock Company in Long An;
- Advised J Asset Partners (Japan) on the establishment of Jun Viet Partners in Ho Chi Minh City;
- Advised DND Corea (Korea) on the establishment of a foreign-invested enterprise in Vietnam;
- Advised We Alliance Company Limited (Thailand) on setting up a foreign-invested company in Vietnam;
- Advised Shift Global Pte. Ltd (Singapore) on the establishment of a foreign-invested enterprise in Vietnam;
- Advised Davex Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia) on extending the project’s operation period in Vietnam;
- Advised Viet Power Development (Vietnam) on the investment in the US;
- Advised Cloudjet Solutions on the establishment of foreign-invested enterprises in Vietnam.