Our taxation services proactively address the needs and objectives of each client, enabling them to balance legal compliance and value creation.
We assist our clients with all direct or indirect taxation issues, including income tax, capital gains tax, value-added tax, import tax and tax refunds.
We have consulted on tax incentive policies in M&A transactions, transfer pricing regulations and tax incentives for foreign contractors in Vietnam.
We also advise foreign investors and investment funds regarding tax when divesting, transferring shares, and working with the General Department of Taxation, the Tax Department, and the Ministry of Finance to obtain written confirmation.
- Advised Mekong Capital investment fund on foreign contractor tax regulations during divestment, as well as assisting in tax declaration and payment in divestment transactions at Asia Chemical Corporation (ACC);
- Advised founding members of Viet Hoa My on tax issues when transferring in M&A deals with Nippon Paper Industries Co., Ltd;
- Advised shareholders of DDC Engineer Joint Stock Company on tax issues when transferring in M&A deals with Taihei Engineering Co., Ltd. (Taihei);
- Advised shareholders of Paper World on tax issues when transferring in M&A deals with Oita Paper Products Co., Ltd., – Japan’s leading paper company;
- Advised Çiçeksepeti İnternet Hizmetleri A.Ş. on tax obligations for e-commerce activities;
- Advised YOBE on tax incentives applied to software enterprises and areas eligible for investment incentives;
- Advised TAEL on restructuring options to perform tax obligations in the most optimal way.