We provide optimal advice to our clients based on a combination of intensive knowledge of commerce and understanding of local regulation.
Our team is familiar with working with multinational clients and has intensive knowledge of WTO law, commercial issues, and local regulation.
Our clients are leading domestic and international enterprises in many fields with different business sectors and activities. We advise our clients on all their commercial activities in Vietnam, from international sales of goods, service provision, trade promotion to commercial dispute resolution.
With a solid knowledge base, our lawyers are ready to assist clients optimally in line with international practices and understand local practices.
- Issued for relevant licenses during business operations, drafted and reviewed contracts, and advised on the registration of promotion programs for Vietnam Star Automobile – the largest Mercedes Benz dealer in Vietnam;
- Advised on the expansion of Porsche distribution agents in Vietnam;
- Advised and carried out the procedure of issuance of a business license for a commercial intermediary and an e-commerce exchange for a company providing a bus ticketing platform;
- Drafted contracts for the sale of goods and provision of services for an e-commerce exchange business;
- Advised and provided legal opinions on business models to expand the business activities of the Representative Office of PT. YKK AP INDONESIA VIETNAM;
- Advised Ejot Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. (Singapore) on dissolution and then reopening of the representative office in Ho Chi Minh City;
- Advised Foodzaps Technology Pte. Ltd. (Singapore) on opening a representative office in Ho Chi Minh City;
- Advised Atlantic Golden Bridge Inc (Canada) on the establishment of its representative office in Ho Chi Minh City.