LMP Lawyers is looking for a Paralegal to join our team. The paralegal will be responsible for working closely with the lawyers and liaising with clients to ensure that various duties are completed to a high standard with a focus on corporate and investment law, M&A, commercial transactions and litigation. Candidates must be capable of multi-tasking while maintaining precise attention to detail.
As a paralegal in our firm, you are required to perform the following duties:
- Assisting seniors in various tasks;
- Performing legal research;
- Drafting basic legal documents and correspondence;
- Translating documents;
- Liaising with relevant authorities, documents filing & following up, etc.;
- Assisting seniors in providing legal advice to clients;
- Searching laws and assisting partners/senior associates in providing legal advice to clients;
- Other duties as required on case by case basis.
- This position opens to candidates who are fresh graduates or who have 01 year of experience in practice. Furthermore, to be considered for this position, you should hold:
- LLB or LLM, outstanding graduate is preferred;
- Detailed-oriented, organized, independent analytical mind, and interpersonal skills;
- Good written and spoken skills in English and Vietnamese;
- Good in mathematics;
- The ability to prioritize and work under a tight schedule;
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule with extended hours when required;
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Please send your CV in English to email: firstname.lastname@example.org