Linh has 4 years of experience working at LMP Lawyers, focusing on consulting, and assisting clients over a variety of legal services, ranging from M&A, Corporate, Investment, Commercial, Tax to Finance.
Linh has participated in various deals involving foreign investment activities in Vietnam, ranging from the licensing process to the post-licensing stage, as well as assisting foreign investors during their on-going business and investment in Vietnam.
In addition, as for M&A transactions at LMP Lawyers, Linh has been involved in seeking and proposing investors, conducting financial and legal due diligence along with negotiating, conclusion of the definitive agreements and performing other procedures in closing deals.
– Successfully connected, introduced, led, and advised on the M&A deal between DDC and Taihei;
– Arranged, represented, and advised for the founding members of Viet Hoa My in the M&A deal with Nippon Paper Industries;
– Successfully connected, introduced, led, and advised on the M&A deal between Paper World – the leading paper production and distribution company in Vietnam in the issuance of new shares for Oita Paper Products – Japan’s leading paper company;
– Advised for CAC’s shareholders in the sale of 65% of CAC’s shares to Fuji Electric Group (Japan) in phase 1 and on the exercise of put options in phase 2;
– Advised for Mekong Capital on many issues related to divestment in Asia Chemical Corporation;
– Advised both foreign invested and domestic enterprises in corporate matters such as setting up, restructuring, legal matters during the operation, dissolution;
– Prepare corporate documents relating to setting up, restructuring, termination and all matters that relate to enterprises formation, operation;
– Research and prepare memos, due diligence on tax, finance, corporate and investment.
– LLB in Advanced Program – French Enhancement, Faculty of Special Education Programs – Ho Chi Minh City University of Law, 2017.
– Training Lawyer Diploma – Judicial Academy of Vietnam, 2020.
Vietnamese, English and French.