We adopt and adhere to high international standards while maintaining a thorough understanding of Vietnamese culture, mentality, and practice in each M&A deal.
One of our strong points is that we adopt and adhere to high international standards while maintaining a thorough understanding of Vietnamese culture, mentality, and practice. In a M&A transaction, we have an excellent ability to understand a foreign investor’s demand, then translate it to Vietnamese side, in taking into consideration cultural and practical diversity.
Even acting for buyer or seller, we always play an important role in advising on the transaction structure, conducting legal due diligence, or negotiating the terms and conditions of the definitive agreements, as we assist the foreign investor and local parties to understand each other, surpass differences and compromise for the purpose of concluding and closing the deal.
LMP Lawyers has advised many Vietnamese companies, foreign corporations, and leading investment funds in M&A transactions, manifesting our team’s strength as one of the best advisors in the market.
- Advised CAC’s shareholders on the sale of 65% of CAC’s shares to Fuji Electric Group (Japan) in phase 1 and on the exercise of put options in phase 2;
- Advised on the M&A deal between Viet Hoa My and Nippon Paper Industries (Japan);
- Advised Wrap & Roll on the transfer and issuance of shares to Mekong Capital investment fund (transaction value of 7 million USD);
- Advised the American Academy on the acquisition of a language school system;
- Advised an investor on the acquisition of a shipbuilding company;
- Advised Sojitz Corporation and Ministop (Japan) on investing in Vinh Khanh Consultant;
- Advised Daito Fertilizer (Japan) on purchasing shares of Daito Organic;
- Advised on a M&A deal between a Singaporean company and an American investor related to Trusting Social and Trust IQ (a group of financial technology companies in Vietnam);
- Advised Presico Engineering Pte. Ltd. (Singapore) on the acquisition of a 100% capital contribution from Davex (Malaysia) in Luminia Lightning Vietnam;
- Advised NCS Japan (Japan) on the acquisition of 100% of the contributed capital of Nishi Nihon Precut Center JSC in Natural Cypress Structure Limited Company (NCS);
- Advised Delta Marketing (Japan) on the acquisition of 100% of Thousand Crane’s capital contribution in Thousand Crane Vietnam;
- Advised Big Mama Pte. Ltd. (Japan) on capital contribution to Big Mama TDVN;
- Advised on restructuring for Quan Ut Ut, transferring capital contribution to US investors and receiving investment from Mekong Capital investment fund;
- Advised ISMART Education on the transfer of shares to Indian investors;
- Advised Truong Hao Phat – the eyewear distribution chain on the capital transfer transaction for Essilor International – the leading eyewear corporation in the world;
- Advised The Coffee House – coffee chain on M&A transactions, receiving investment from Seedcom investment fund;
- Advised foreign investors on the acquisition of Universal Network Connection;
- Advised a Singaporean investor on the acquisition of a chain of beauty salons;
- Advised Mekong Capital to buy shares in Pizza 4P’s – the most favorite artisanal pizza restaurant chain in Vietnam;
- Advised Mekong Capital on many issues related to divestment in Asia Chemical Corporation;
- Advised Mobile World on the acquisition of Phuc An Khang pharmacy chain;
- Advised TTT Corporation on the acquisition of shares of institutional shareholders in Saigon Green Interior Decoration and Construction, An Thinh Phat Furniture and Nguyen Thao Technical Trading Joint Stock Company.