LMP Lawyers is proud to announce Mr. Le Phuoc Duy Lam as the firm’s newest Partner.
Mr. Lam has been with LMP Lawyers since 2017 and constantly recognized by our clients as a committed, highly valued and a capable attorney at law. With his service-minded orientation and exceptional expertise, he has successfully handled complex and challenging mandates. Mr. Lam concentrates his practice on inward and outward investment, M&A, corporate, compliance, and dispute resolution.
His extensive experiences come from his time working with big corporate clients such as Vietnam Star Automobile, Equest Education Group, Tyre Pacific (Hong Kong), The University of Hong Kong (HKU), Powerwell Holdings, Mettler Toledo, and many others. Mr. Lam’s high-profile projects include:
- Leading the team to conduct the legal due diligence for a Malaysian company’s subsidiary in preparation for its initial public offering (IPO) on the Bursa Malaysia Stock Exchange.
- Advising one of the leading Private Equity Funds in Southeast Asia on the divestment (over USD 25 million) in an education corporation.
- Giving business structure advisory and drafting transaction agreements to obtain land use rights in My Phuoc 3 Industrial Park, Binh Duong for a real estate company.
- Supporting sellers in M&A deals ranging from USD 2 to 14 million in manufacturing, F&B, distribution and energy sectors.
- Giving legal advice of daily business activities for Vietnam Star Automobile – the biggest dealer of Mercedes-Benz Vietnam.
“Lam is an excellent attorney at law, an outstanding mentor and an inspiration to all. His passion for his work and commitment to success emanates in all he does, making him a favorite of his clients and team members alike. His promotion not only reflects his professional expertise, quality of service and team spirit, but also highlights LMP Lawyers’s unwavering commitment to develop and encourage our members to achieve the highest levels of professional accomplishment,” said Dr. Le Minh Phieu, Managing Partner of LMP Lawyers.
“I am ecstatic to have been elevated to partner at LMP Lawyers,” said Mr. Lam. “I am confident that LMP Lawyers will always deliver professional services for clients and will continue to grow in a sustainable manner, huge kudos to the founder/managing partner’s precise aims and legal service standards in place. In my new capacity, LMP Lawyers and I will cultivate together in the future for the best interest of our clients.”