Lam has 10 years of experience working for law firms. He focuses and has extensive experiences in Foreign Investments, M&A, Dispute Settlement.
He is well-versed in enterprises and investments thanks to his time of practicing and rendering services to giants in the industry such as Eurofins Scientific, Gazprom, STADA Vietnam, Tyre Pacific (Hong Kong), Taisun Corporation, Food Empire Holdings, Reckitt Benckiser Limited (Thailand), JF Hillebrand, among others.
LLB, Ho Chi Minh City University of Law, 2012.
Vietnamese and English.
Member of Ho Chi Minh City Bar Association
Member of Vietnam Bar Federation.
- Led the team to conduct the legal due diligence for a Malaysian company’s subsidiary implementing the initial public offering in the Bursa Malaysia Stock Exchange including conducting the legal due diligence on various issues, including environment, taxation legislation, internal compliance, labor protection, fire protection and prevention.
- Advised one of Southeast Asia’s Leading Private Equity Investors in divesting its investment (over USD 25 million) in an education corporation which has involved advising and drafting the divestment structure, divesting documentation, licensing dossier.
- Advised the structure and drafted the definitive agreements and dossier for a real-estate company to occupy a land in My Phuoc 3 Industry Zone in Binh Duong Province.
- Assisted the sellers of companies in fields of manufacturing paper cup, distributing optic products with deal sizes from US$ 2 – 4 million which has involved attending in negotiation meeting to assist the clients in negotiation with buyers, reviewing and/or drafting a master agreement, a sale and purchase agreement; following up on the implementation of the condition precedent for completion of the transaction; and carrying out the relevant licensing procedures.
- Experienced in providing legal support on day-to-day business for a dealership automobile agent of Mercedes-Benz Vietnam, including the tasks of providing legal advice on labor, tax, promotion, retail, workshop, drafting or reviewing contracts, conducting the site-visit of premises for legal due diligence.