LMP Lawyers and its affiliates also play the role of investment banker. We are looking for a Financial Analyst to join our team. The FA will support the M&A team during the financial due diligence, purchase price proposition and negotiation as well as the firm’s business development.
- Consulting on financial issues in the M&A deals;
- Analyze financial data to evaluate the financial performance of the business in terms of finance;
- Assisting clients in forecasting business results;
- Create a financial model;
- Advising customers in the valuation of businesses and value of shares;
- Capital restructuring, cash flow;
- Perform financial due diligence and asset valuation;
- Perform other assignments relating to making recommendations for improvements to the company.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Obtaining a Bachelor or Master in Finance and/or CFA;
- At least 2 years of experience in financial analysis, financial consulting or fund management;
- Fluent in English;
- Having a strong presentation and negotiating skills;
- Being dynamic, responsible and priority minded;
- Having a service mind, understanding the business;
- Being able to work independently and under the pressure of deadlines;
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Outlook Express.
- Please send your CV in English to email: firstname.lastname@example.org