LMP Lawyers advises on all issues related to labor policies, employees in the process of working at enterprises, employers in the process of contracting, recruiting, and working with employees.
Our lawyers have an intensive knowledge of labor law and trends in the management of human resource functions.
We therefore can advise on all types of employment and labor matters, both contentious and non-contentious, particularly focusing on labor compliance and aspects of employee.
We provide in-depth legal advice as well as propose effective solutions in major transactions involving corporations related to labor, employee stock ownership plans, corporate restructurings. establishment and negotiation of restrictive covenants, labor relations, and unions.
Moreover, we also support enterprises in resolving labor disputes.
- Advised a neuroscience company on company structure as well as drafted documents for operation and labor, such as internal working regulations, collective labor agreements, labor contracts, etc;
- Advised companies on negotiating and terminating labor contracts in agreement with salesmen when breaching labor contracts;
- Advised enterprises on labor policies, working from home during the COVID-19;
- Advised on employee stock ownership plan for key employees.
- Represented a fintech company in a dispute with employee.