What are your assignments?
- Advising clients on business sectors;
- Preparing, drafting, and reviewing definitive documents for transactions;
- Conducting research and analysis of information, legal documents; checking with authorities on the application of the laws in practice;
- Attending meetings with clients and third parties;
- Liaising with relevant authorities to deal with their requirements as well as to follow up with the ongoing cases;
- Assisting, representing or protecting clients before court or arbitration in commercial disputes;
- Assisting Partners in business development and internal matters;
- Supervising and training junior associate(s) and paralegals (as applicable);
- Performing other assignments as delegated by partners or senior lawyers from time to time.
- Further detailed assignments will be discussed at the interview.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Obtaining an LLB, LLM or
- Being fluent in English, both spoken and written;
- Having at least 3 years (for Associate position) or 6 years (for Senior Associate position) of prior experience with professional law firms;
- Having a strong presentation and negotiating skills;
- Being dynamic, responsible and priority minded;
- Having a service mind, understanding the business;
- Good in mathematics;
- Being able to work independently and under the pressure of deadlines;
- Working skillfully with computer software such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Express.
- Please send your CV in English to email: email@example.com